| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Menaka in November is hot at 27.65 °C (81.77 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.6 °C (96.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Menaka November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Menaka, Mali
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Menaka:
- Tessalit, Mali - 499.2 kms (310.2 miles) NNW
- Kidal, Mali - 299.9 kms (186.4 miles) NNW
- Timbuktu, Mali - 567.4 kms (352.6 miles) W
- Tomb, Mali - 564.7 kms (350.9 miles) W
- Gao, Mali - 246.2 kms (153 miles) W
- Hombori, Mali - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) W
- Mopti, Mali - 694.2 kms (431.4 miles) WSW
- Tillabery, Niger - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SSW
- Niamey, Niger - 265.1 kms (164.7 miles) S
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - 561.2 kms (348.7 miles) SW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 640.2 kms (397.8 miles) SSW
- Natitingou, Benin - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) S