| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Menaka in April is very, very hot at 33.1 °C (91.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.1 °C (106 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 1.7mm (0.1in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Menaka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Menaka, Mali
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Menaka:
- Tessalit, Mali - 499.2 kms (310.2 miles) NNW
- Kidal, Mali - 299.9 kms (186.4 miles) NNW
- Timbuktu, Mali - 567.4 kms (352.6 miles) W
- Tomb, Mali - 564.7 kms (350.9 miles) W
- Gao, Mali - 246.2 kms (153 miles) W
- Hombori, Mali - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) W
- Mopti, Mali - 694.2 kms (431.4 miles) WSW
- Tillabery, Niger - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SSW
- Niamey, Niger - 265.1 kms (164.7 miles) S
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - 561.2 kms (348.7 miles) SW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 640.2 kms (397.8 miles) SSW
- Natitingou, Benin - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) S